Rev. Angela Chester answers your wedding questions:
1. My fiancee and I have different faiths – is there a way to honor both during our wedding?
2. How do I choose my bridesmaid?
3. Should I invite my ex- to the wedding – we have children together.
4. I want to have a beach wedding – are there any special rules about that?
Rev. Angela Chester is an ordained non-denominational minister and pastoral counselor serving Long Beach, Los Angeles, portions of Los Angeles county and Orange county. She is the host of I Do Radio providing wedding advice from an array of vendors. Rev. Chester, is also the author of Before You Tie The Knot – A Premarital Workbook for the DIY Couple.
- New and Creative Ideas for Table Decor for Your Wedding (brighthub.com)
- More “I do”s, less “to-do”s: wedding planning simplified (googleblog.blogspot.com)