12 oz. linguine
1/2 c. butter
1 clove garlic
1 c. whipping cream
1/2 c. grated Parmesan cheese
1 can crab, drained (6 oz.)
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. black pepper
2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- Cook linguine according to package directions. Drain well in a colander, then transfer to a serving platter.
- While linguine is cooking, melt the butter in a large fry pan over low heat.
- Mince the garlic and add to melted butter. Cook until garlic is soft.
- Add cream and, stirring constantly, let it simmer until it starts to thicken. This will take about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the Parmesan cheese, drained crab, salt and pepper. Stir over low heat until well heated through, about an additional 2 to 3 minutes.
- Pour over cooked linguine and toss lightly.
- Serve topped with chopped fresh parsley.