1-3/4 c. all-purpose flour
1/4 c. sugar
1 Tbsp. baking powder
1 tsp. cinnamon
3/4 teas. salt
1 c. milk
1/4 c. melted magarine
1 c. blueberries – fresh or frozen
- Turn oven to 425 degrees. Grease the muffin tins well, or spray with a vegetable cooking oil.
- Sift together the floor, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt into a large bowl.
- In a smaller bowl, beat the egg, milk, and melted margarine together with a wooden spoon, then stir lightly into dry ingredients.
- Gently fold in the berries. (never overmix muffins)
- Fill the well-greased muffin tins 3/4 full.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 20 minutes.